Jan 1, 2013

a letter for 2013


cute card found here


Dear 2013,

Right now you are exactly 17 hours 7 minutes and 53 seconds old. You are new and fresh and kinda exciting and I think you are going to be a big year for us Aylings. And before you go there - no we're not pregnant! (We've been having to specify that a lot lately...) but we do have exciting plans in the works which I hope to record down here in this old faithful (albeit forgotten) spot.

It's still a fresh relationship, the one that you and I share. But so far you've been pretty good to us and I even have a favourite memory: your wee morning hours where Mr A and I laid snuggled in our bed  and prayed over you. Where we dedicated you back to God and asked that he would bless you to us and that you would bring with you above all else growth and a stronger desire for the one who bought you into our lives. Cause that would make a pretty good year.

Here's to you 2013 - I hope we stay good friends till the end!

with love,
kt
x

No comments:

Post a Comment