Jun 30, 2010

I miss the sunshine!


its so cold here in Sydney tonight...
3 degrees cold (thats 37.4 degrees Fahrenheit!) 
it sounds so much more impressive in celsius...
I'm wishing I were back here. California dreaming it up.
With the waves at my feet, enjoying theme parks, those tall tall palms and soaking in the bleached sun.
Summer - I MISS you!!
ps. more photos (and words) from my US trip to come soon.
the following images from California Adventure, Disneyland and Santa Monica.
been having fun with images here.

5 comments:

  1. Ironically it was cold when you were here.....hehe.
    we miss you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe yes :)

    but I know it is REALLY hot there now!!
    and it was actually quite hot when Sare and I were in hollywood together - I only had jeans and had to roll them up and wear my only packed singlet top :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures - so fun! Thanks for saying you have been using picnik too; as I was wondering where everyone had been rounding off the corners of the pictures recently! Now I know!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe yes Cassie Picnik is so fun :)

    I am sure you can also round the corners in photoshop etc, although I'm not that savvy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh California!.. I remember that sweet weather from when I holidayed there years ago :) Disneyland was definitely a fave of mine as well! :D

    ReplyDelete