May 31, 2010

here there and everywhere...

So I may not have been here blogging lately but it's been busy busy over here.  I've also been popping up in a few other places over the weekend. Check out our engagement shoot feature over at Polka Dot Bride and find out 'what I think of when I think of England' at my guest post over at the lovely Cassie's blog. I think you should definitely stop by this sweet spot and say hello to this lovely lady who lives in a dear little cottage in a lovely little village in England. (I think it's so sweet how they call their town a village :) While Cassie and her hubby are having the time of their lives on holiday in the beautiful island of Gozo, in the Mediterranean (totally jealous here of course!) She has asked a few talented ladies to write some guests posts for her. So come on over and check out all the fun entries from these very talented ladies! - Still feeling so chuffed to be included in this category! You might be inspired or find a new friend and then you could tell me what your 'English dream would be' ...

3 comments:

  1. What is the name of your friend's booth at the Farm Chicks show? Yes, it would have been nice for this to happen during your trip. I still can't believe how ironic it is that you were in Spokane. How did you like our little city?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw what a lovely picture of England you paint. Wish I could stay in a romantic cottage in the snow at Christmas though and I live in England! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - just wanted to let you know that I tagged you for a little 7 question meme thing. Check out my blog for the details. I can't wait to see your answers! Kat xo

    ReplyDelete