Oct 28, 2009

blog award.

my newly found blog friend and sweet lady Cassie from hydrangeas and white daises (I think you need to pop on over to her little spot and say hello) has just awarded me the 'Over the top' blog award. aaaw thanks Cassie. Part of this award is answering this little quiz and passing it on to 6 other bloggy friends.
so here goes ...

1. where is your cell phone: still in the bag I took to college today. mmm I probably should check that ...
2. your hair: is in need of a trim, but is getting longer & is just sitting below my shoulders now yay!
3. your father: sitting next to me on the couch in his jammies all sleepy and cuddly.. aaaw!
4. your favourite food: SO many, but I am definitely a sucker for brie cheese and crackers.
5. your dream from last night: no idea!? I just never seem to remember my dreams except this one I just remembered I blogged about hehe
6. Your favourite drink: I guess it depends on my mood... peach iced tea, plain tea, chai lattes, golden circle pine coconut which sadly only comes in the small tetra carton :(
7. Your dream/goal: to be a mum & have a creative at-home business on the side.. stay tuned ;)
8. what room are you in: the lounge room, snuggled up with my mumma, dadda, aunt, uncle and incredibly sleepy puppy.
9. what is your hobby: do I need to answer this one ;) crafting, sewing, taking photos & snuggling M :D
10. what is your fear: birds - especially the vicious ones at circular quay!!
11. where do you want to be in 6 years: owning our own little home near the beach, being a mum to our little ones and more mature in my faith.
12. where were you last night: at home .. doing nothing exciting.
13. something you are not: looking forward to all the work I have to do on my final major assessment over the next month!
14. muffins: I'm not really into cakes and sweets as much as savoury - that would be M, although the white chocolate and raspberry muffins we had at my 21st were delicious!!
15. wish list items: see below post & side list :)
16. where did you grow up: from the age of 4 in the house I still live right now & for a few years in a house a few doors down which my parents rented while we built our current home.
17. last thing you did: cleaned my teeth
18. what are you wearing: my flanelette pj's and fuzzy pink socks. And thinking I should be wearing cute summer jammies by now - it is nearly Nov and it's STILL cold?!
19. your tv: is upstairs and off.
20. your pets: have gone to bed ready for another big day at the 'office' with dad.
21. your friends: are awesome to have dinner and board game nights with!
22. your life: is pretty good and about to get super exciting next year!
23. your mood: slightly frustrated that I can't seem to accomplish everything I want to in the amount of time I have.
24. missing someone: my baby brother who I feel like I havent seen in ages & just facebooked me!! He is currently at school and won't be home till after sport on sat afternoon and then back again on Sun night :( I feel in need of one of our sibling dates!
25. vehicle: super yummy subaru liberty ;) ooh wait that's 'ours'... I mean M's car ;) (he hates when I try and call it mine) .. I have a crappy little two door dark green excel with no power steering which hasnt been cleaned since the crazy red dessert dust storm last month!! note to self: wash car this weekend!
26. something your not wearing: my engagement ring - it's in it's little dish beside my bed for sleepy time.
27. your favourite store: Spotlight! & the creative little homewares shops on Darby Street, Newcastle!!
28. your favourite colour: too many to choose from - maybe green or yellow, pink has it's moments too?!
29. when's the last time you laughed: most probally today - my college friends are crazy and silly!
30. whens the last time you cried: ? but it was probally over a sappy movie ;)
31. your best friend: my FIANCE!! woo woo
32. one place you go over and over: M's house?
33. one person who emails me regularly: Definetly M, Fairlight, Chelle and Leslie.
34. Favourite place to eat: so I have mentioned this to M before - how we don't have a favourite restaraunt and how we need to fix this!! There is a little cafe we've been meaning to try though!! Although the thai place near us is pretty good, even with the tacky light up palm trees and flowers (it is viva-la-"insert suburb here". I am serious!) I also love the thai place near Leesa and Sam's house in Newcastle - it has a fancy chandlier and they make a mean 'crouching tiger'!!

ok so I'm unsure who to pass this on too!
All my bloggy friends have such great and creative little spots!!
But if you would like to play along...
lets try Andi, Fairlight, Dawna, Chelle - because you havent blogged in a little bit and I miss you! And Jacy & Leslie because I always love hearing what you guys are up to - always!
Anyone else who wants to play along.. please feel free too aswell!

2 comments:

  1. A big thanks for the shout out! I loved answering these questions and found they were best not thought too much over- if you get what I mean!
    Really feel these sort of things help us get to know one another just that little bit better.
    Will email later to chat abou swap you mentioned on my post - exciting xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading this little tid bit about you KT!! Am getting so excited for you over your wedding and smiling at all the fun and amazing things you are getting to experience before THE BIG DAY! Wish I could be there to see that sweet smile on your face because I know its just beaming with joy!!!
    Love you and thank you for the tag :D

    ReplyDelete