Dec 5, 2008

Flashback Friday

Every time I see a picture of my dad with his brothers and sisters I just can't help but burst out singing the Brady Bunch theme song...here's a story...3 girls... 3 boys.
And all so close in age, I don't think there's even 24 months between each sibling!
This photo was taken mid 1960's? and I'm pretty sure from the stories I have been told that grandma used to sew all the girls uniforms too - phew! They kinda remind me about one of my old school uniforms that us girls weren't particularly fond of having to wear up to year 10!
oh and my dad is the third from the left.

Happy Happy Friday, I am so glad you are here!
Have a good weekend everyone
x

4 comments:

  1. I love old pictures. Thanks for sharing your family with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How darling is that picture! Your dad and all his brothers and sisters look so cute in their uniforms! I can't imagine sewing them lol

    Also I am inlove...TOTALLY INLOVE with your sock Monkey! That's probably the cutest one I have seen yet!

    Loves to you sweet friend and HAPPY FRIDAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Love the picture! What a talented grandmother you have to sew that much and such cute outfits.
    Aren't old family photos the best?

    Oh, and I'm so glad that you are here too. :) Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, they reminded me of the Von Trapp family! It made me want to start singing, "The Hills are alive ....with the sound of music". How've you been? I've been rather busy, my husband just had surgery 2 days ago on a couple of herniated discs in his neck. So now that that is done with, maybe I can get back into the swing of things.

    ReplyDelete