Nov 28, 2008

missing.

I was browsing through old photos on my computer and came across pictures from a day spend down in Sydney visiting my Cousin Lar, Brant and Keke. Then I came to the realization of just how much I am missing this little girl and her mumma and dadda and our time together and just how long three years is!

Here's a video for you to enjoy from that day. We were shopping and I think Morgan was getting a bit bored, and he tends to do some strange things when this happens...check out her face as is spinning around, so cute! and can you hear her mimicking Morgan's "whoaa whoaaa"s?


And is it just me or is Morgan totally mouth-watering when he's wearing a bjorn and a baby? ;)

6 comments:

  1. Looking back... How Very cute I love the video clips you sneak in here and there!!! Happy Turkey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know which is sweeter... that adorable chubby-cheeked baby, or the wonderful young man who seems to be enjoying her so much. Hang on to that one! (And please keep posting video clips, I love hearing your voices)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh Dawna don't you worry I will. He has no way out now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was so cute!! And mouth watering he was lol

    love your little clips KT and love you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay he undoubtedly is a total keeper...and so is she, the little dolly... and you already know how insanely lucky I think that mouth watering boy is to have you for his girl!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morgan's totally blushing from all these comments :D!

    ReplyDelete