Oct 20, 2008

celebrating!

Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary mum and dad!

To the two who have taught me how to make a marriage work, how to love and to give of yourself, how to laugh through the good times and to stay and hold each other in the bad times. The two who put Christ first in their relationship, who still kiss in the kitchen while doing the mundane - like washing up. The two who I can't even count on one hand how many times I have seen them fight, nor how many times I have seen them laugh together.

Thank you both for everything you have taught me and continue to teach me.
I hope you are enjoying your amazing cruise, you surely do deserve it.
I love you.
x

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet tribute to your parents...it is so exciting to hear of marraiges, centered around Jesus, that don't just survive but absolutely thrive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Happy 25th anniversary to them!

    ReplyDelete