Sep 26, 2008



We sang this song at youth tonight. I love see our youth group blasting out these words. So True and so awesome that God is our victory and conqueror in EVERY season! And it's my prayer to continue to praise him no matter what the season, no matter what the circumstances because he already conquered it all at the cross.
Hope this blesses you as it blessed me :)

Specially thinking of my blogging friends Dawna and Leslie who are having a tough time of it lately but are praising God through their season. Bless you girlies!

Verse 1:

This is my prayer in the desert
WHen all that's within me feels dry
This is my prayer in the hunger in me
My God is a God who provides

Verse 2:
And this is my prayer in the fire
In weakness or trial or pain
There is a faith proved
Of more worth than gold
So refine me Lord through the flames

Chorus:
And I will bring praise
I will bring praise
No weapon forged against me shall remain

I will rejoice
I will declare
God is my victory and He is here

Verse 3:
And this is my prayer in the battle
And triumph is still on it's way
I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ
So firm on His promise I'll stand

Bridge:
All of my life
In every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship

Verse 4:
This is my prayer in the harvest
When favor and providence flow
I know I'm filled to be empited again
The seed I've recieved I will sow


Oh and thanks Leslie for teaching me how to upload a youtube video ;)

1 comment:

  1. wow! i'd never heard this song before, but i love it. it's EXACTLY what i needed to hear today. thanks so much!! god bless:)

    ReplyDelete