Apr 3, 2008

"And I feel a pull to the blue-velvet dark and stars"

Yay! i logged onto myspace last night (my dear, dear myspace it has been so long! and it appears that I may no longer need therapy to get over my little obsession of you! ;) and I found out that my most favourite band The Weepies have a new album 'hideaway' coming out on April 22nd 2008! (and a new little baby, Theo). If you've never heard them, have a little listen over on their myspace. They are so great i seriously listen to them probably once a day. I am loving every single one of their new songs and can't wait to hear the rest! (hint, hint, nudge nudge). But because morgan is no good at hints, at all... "baby can you please puhlease get me this for my upcoming birthday?"

"No amount of coffee, no amount of crying
no amount of whiskey, no amount of wine
No, nothing else will do
I gotta have you, I gotta have you"

No comments:

Post a Comment